Cost per serving $0.02 view details
- 1 can Pillsbury Refrigerated Dinner Rolls (8oz)
- 32 x Cocktail warm dogs Or possibly
- 8 x Regular-size warm dogs, cut in fourths
- Heat oven to 375F. Cut each dinner roll in quarters. Wrap each warm dog piece in one quarter roll. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375F for 15 min or possibly till golden. Serve hot with ketchup and mustard, if you like.
- Notes from the Chef: "Here is my mother's twist on those little warm dogs wrapped in crescent rolls." - Lisa
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 30g|
|Recipe makes 32 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||15%|
|Total Fat 0.92g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.22g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.46g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|