Cost per recipe $6.62 view details
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can Mandarin oranges, 11 ounce, reserve juice
- 1/2 c. Vegetable oil
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 ct Cold Whip, 12 ounces
- 1 can Crushed pineapple with juice, 20 ounces
- 1 pkt Instant vanilla pudding, 5 1/4 ounces
- Beat Large eggs with cake mix; add in reserved juice from oranges. Stir in oil and mix in oranges using mixer to crush oranges. Pour batter into 3 greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min. Cold and remove from pans.
- Combine ingredients well. Spread on cooled cake between layers and on top.
- Chill. May be made a day ahead of time.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1786g|
|Calories from Fat 1694||38%|
|Total Fat 191.53g||239%|
|Saturated Fat 23.99g||96%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 656.14g||175%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.9g||50%|