Cost per serving $0.10 view details
- Pearl Onions : 15-16
- Vinegar: 1/2 cup
- Salt : 1 tsp or to taste
- Red Chilli Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Pepper Corns : 8-10
- Green Chillies: 2
- Ginger Juliens: few
- Take the skin off your pearl onions .
- I used red pearl onions you can use any, white or red.
- Wash the onions and pat them dry with kitchen towel.
- In a bowl, throw pearl onions and add vinegar, salt, chilli powder, cut green chillies and peppercorns.
- Toss'em well.
- Can also add ginger julliens, chilli flakes and a dash of all spice masala to pearl onions, if desired.
- Shake well and store in air tight glass jar.
- Fresh pickled onions are ready.
- For best results let them sit in the vinegar juice for a couple of hours before serving.
- Pickled onions goes well with Pooris (fried indian bread) and Naan breads... !!!!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 62g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.37g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|