Cost per serving $0.05 view details
- 2 cups AP flour, sifted with 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder and 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup water or 1% milk
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- Sift dry ingredients together, add water a oil.Knead several minutes until smooth.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Break dough into 8-10 pieces and roll into 8 " balls.
- Place on a lightly floured surface.
- Heat the griddle to medium high.
- Roll the balls into 6-8 inch rounds, pierce the dough with a fork tine in several places.
- Griddle 1-2 minutes each side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 25g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 30||100%|
|Total Fat 3.38g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.47g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|