Cost per recipe $2.40 view details
- 1/4 c. cottage cheese
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. basil pesto
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- Â Â freshly grnd black pepper
- 1Â 3/4 c. flour
- 1 pkt MAGGI Onion Soup Mix
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. baking pwdr
- 50 gm butter
- 1 c. grated tasty cheese
- 1 c. lowfat milk, approximately
- 1 pkt MAGGI Classic Creamy Mushroom Soup Mix
- Combine the filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 220 C.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl. Add in the residue from the sifter.
- Rub in the butter, then stir in the grated cheese.
- Make a well in the centre. Pour in the lowfat milk and stir to make a soft dough.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10-15 times with the fingertips.
- Roll out the dough to a rectangle, approximately 35cm x 20cm.
- Spread with the filling, leaving a 1cm border along one long side.
- Roll up firmly towards the uncovered border. Healthy pinch the edge to seal. Cut into 10-12 slices.
- Place the slices on a lightly greased oven tray. Bake for 15-18 min or possibly till the swirls are golden.
- Serve with the mushroom soup.
- NOTES : Makes 10-12 swirls
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 627g|
|Calories from Fat 479||33%|
|Total Fat 54.55g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 32.82g||131%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 185.02g||49%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g||22%|