This is an easy recipe, and you can store it in a glass container and keep it in your fridge!
Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- Pre-wash the persimmons well.
- Cut off the stem ends and force fruit through a food mill or a coarse strainer.
- Pour four cups of persimmon pulp into a deep saucepan. Combine the lemon juice and pectin to the persimmon pulp and mix very well.
- Heat the mix until it is boiling, while stirring constantly.
- Keep it boiling without stirring for about five minutes. Remove the mixture from the heat on the stove, and alternately stir and skim for five minutes to cool. Spoon into hot sterilized jars and seal.
- Remember to refridgerate!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 184g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||0%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 157.63g||42%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|