Cost per serving $2.01 view details
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mace
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 2/3 cup bourbon
- 2 cups ripe persimmons, mashed
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (or pecans)
- 2 cups raisins (or craisins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, pastry flour, baking soda, salt, mace, and cloves in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, butter, honey, brown sugar, bourbon, and persimmons.
- Add the liquid mix to the dry mix, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour in walnuts and raisins.
- Pour the batter into two loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 214g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 242||34%|
|Total Fat 27.87g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 13.0g||52%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 104.73g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|