Cost per recipe $0.60 view details
- 1 â package sliced pepperoni
- 1 â package cream cheese
- 2 â packages Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Take out the crescent rolls, and separate into the individual triangles.
- Flatten each triangle and slice it so that it becomes three small triangles.
- Cut the pepperoni slices in half and place one piece on a small triangle of dough.
- Take a little spoonful of cream cheese and put it on top of the pepperoni.
- Pinch up all of the sides around the filling.
- Repeat and place them all on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for the amount of time stated on the crescent rolls (usually 11 minutes at 350ËF)
- Let cool for a few minutes before serving!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 130g|
|Calories from Fat 44||14%|
|Total Fat 4.89g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.74g|
|Total Carbs 58.0g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|