Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 1 tbs mixed peppercorns
- 1 lbs turkey tenderloins cut into 3/4" medallions
- 1 tsp Margerine
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 tbs minced green onion
- 4 tbs reduced sodium chicken bouillon
- 2 tbs brandy
- 4 tbs chopped chutney
- Crush peppercorns in spice grinder, food processor or in a mortar with pestle. Pat peppercorns on both sides of turkey medallions. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium heat, saute medallions in margarine and 1 teaspoon oil 4 to 5 minutes per side or until they are no longer pink in center.
- Remove medallions from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining teaspoon of oil to skillet and saute onions 30 seconds. Add broth and cook 45 seconds to reduce liquid. Stir in brandy and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and blend in chutney.
- To serve, pour chutney sauce over medallions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||35%|
|Total Fat 2.38g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.34g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.48g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|