Cost per serving $0.58 view details
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 oz. Pepperjack cheese, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 sm. jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 sm. onion, sliced
- 6 Baby Portobello mushrooms, quartered
- 28 toothpicks
- 14 lg. cherry tomatoes
- In a 10-inch skillet, place Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms and onions and saute until onions are translucent. Set aside and let cool.
- On each toothpick, thread 1 half of the tomato, mushroom and onion and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, all other ingredients except for the cheese. Shape tablespoonfuls of mixture into meatballs and flatten slightly to resemble hamburgers.
- Using the same skillet, cook burgers over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. During the last minute of cooking, place cheese over each hamburger and let the cheese melt. Insert 1 toothpick with the tomato, mushroom and onion in each burger and serve warm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 119g|
|Recipe makes 28 servings|
|Calories from Fat 27||47%|
|Total Fat 2.97g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.14g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.42g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|