Cost per recipe $31.96 view details
- 1 pound penne, ziti or possibly rigatoni
- 3 sm. cans deboned, skinned salmon
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 pt. heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 to 10 sun dry tomatoes, minced coarsely
- 1/2 c. ketchup or possibly cocktail sauce
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 ounce. vodka
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Heat butter in medium sized saucepan. Add in cream and cook till warm, stirring constantly. Add in cheese, simmer slowly till melted.
- 2. Cook pasta; drain and rinse with warm water. Return pasta to cooking pot.
- 3. Heat oil in frying pan. Add in garlic; let brown lightly. Add in salmon, stirring till slightly browned. Add in 1 oz vodka; stir, remove from heat.
- 4. Add in remaining vodka to the butter and cheese sauce. Add in ketchup or possibly cocktail sauce to give sauce a slightly pink color.
- 5. Add in salmon to cream sauce. Stir well.
- 6. Add in sauce to cooked pasta. Toss well. Add in grated Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle well with grnd pepper. Serves 6.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3331g|
|Calories from Fat 3939||43%|
|Total Fat 444.69g||556%|
|Saturated Fat 185.19g||741%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 708.08g||189%|
|Dietary Fiber 38.8g||129%|