Cost per recipe $8.77 view details
- 1 pound of penne pasta
- 1 pound sweet sausage
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli rabe
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 can chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 to 4 sun-dry tomatoes in oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Clean broccoli rabe and steam or possibly boil in water. Strain and set aside.
- 2. Cook sweet sausage in frying pan, adding a little water so it does not burn. Cover pan and cook till sausage is no longer pink. Set sausage aside and cut each sausage link into 1/4 inch diagonal slices.
- 3. In sausage drippings, saute/fry chopped garlic. When garlic is golden brown, but not brown, add in can of chicken stock. Stir and simmer for 10 min.
- 4. Put cornstarch in small bowl and add in a ladle of chicken stock. Mix and stir till thick and smooth.
- 5. Add in cornstarch paste into rest of stock and continue to cook for 10 more min, stirring continuously till thickened.
- 6. Boil pasta and strain. Place in serving bowl.
- 7. Combine cut up sausage, 3 to 4 sundried tomatoes broken into bits and broccoli rabe. Stir into sauce and top over pasta. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1387g|
|Calories from Fat 1149||36%|
|Total Fat 127.95g||160%|
|Saturated Fat 41.36g||165%|
|Trans Fat 0.95g|
|Total Carbs 353.08g||94%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.8g||59%|