Cost per recipe $18.40 view details
- 1 cup chopped pancetta
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 28 oz cans dices tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup whipping or heavy cream
- 1 Â½ cups fresh basil
- 2 pounds pasta
- Cook pancetta in large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Transfer pancetta from skillet using slotted spoon.
- Add olive oil to the pan and garlic and sautÃ© about 30 seconds
- Add tomatoes with juices, wine and cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce
- heat and simmer until sauce is slightly reduces, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Â½ of the basil. Season with salt and pepper and toss with lots of
- fresh parmesan
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1591g|
|Calories from Fat 1580||30%|
|Total Fat 179.86g||225%|
|Saturated Fat 87.78g||351%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 691.94g||185%|
|Dietary Fiber 29.6g||99%|