- 1 cup chopped pancetta
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 28 oz cans dices tomatoes in juice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup whipping or heavy cream
- 1 Â½ cups fresh basil
- 2 pounds pasta
- Cook pancetta in large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Transfer pancetta from skillet using slotted spoon.
- Add olive oil to the pan and garlic and sautÃ© about 30 seconds
- Add tomatoes with juices, wine and cream. Bring to a boil, then reduce
- heat and simmer until sauce is slightly reduces, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Â½ of the basil. Season with salt and pepper and toss with lots of
- fresh parmesan