Cost per recipe $4.51 view details
- Â Â If time isn't on your side, this sweet, crunchy topping can help even a
- Â Â purchased pumpkin pie achieve homemade status.
- Â Â Makes sufficient to top 1 (8-, 9- or possibly
- 10 x inch) pie
- 1 c. pecan pcs
- 1 Tbsp. chopped crystallized ginger
- 3/4 c. packed dark-brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 x baked 8-, 9- or possibly 10 inch pumpkin pie, homemade or possibly purchased
- Mix all ingredients except pie in a small bowl. Spread proportionately over top of baked pumpkin pie. Broil about two min, about 7 inches from heat source, watching carefully till topping is golden brown and sugar is dissolved. Cold a little before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 119g|
|Calories from Fat 756||92%|
|Total Fat 87.97g||110%|
|Saturated Fat 32.85g||131%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.86g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||21%|