- 2 x green bell peppers
- 4 x to 5 jalapeno peppers
- 2 x to 3 pears
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 c. cider vinegar
- 6 ounce liquid pectin
- Finely chop the bell peppers, jalapeno peppers (for more fire, include the stems, seeds and ribs) and pears.
- In a 3-qt microwave casserole, combine ingredients except the pectin.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for eight to 12 min to a full boil. Stir well to make sure all the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in pectin. Cook on high for one to three min to a full boil.
- Stir well and spoon or possibly pour into sterilized jars. Cover tightly with sterilized lids and rings. Store in the refrigerator up to four months.