Cost per serving $0.68 view details
- 1 recipe no bake pie crust - see links
- 1/4 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter + 2 tbs.
- 3 tbs. cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 egg yolks lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips (morsels)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cool Whip
- shaved chocolate or more chopped peanut butter cups
- Prepare the pie crust with the chopped peanut butter cup pieces.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Over a medium heat, slowly stir in the evaporated milk.
- Stir constantly until thick and bubbly.
- Add 1/4 of the mixture, a few drops at a time, to the beaten eggs, then add this mixture to the evaporated milk mixture.
- Using a wire whisk, stir 3 minutes until thickened, remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter chips, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into the pie shell, chill at least 4 hours, top with Cool Whip, or put dollops of Cool Whip on individual slices of the pie.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 125g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 160||47%|
|Total Fat 18.72g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 6.26g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.4g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|