Cost per recipe $7.61 view details
- 8 ounce. cream cheese, room temp.
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. 10x sugar
- 1 (8 ounce.) container Cold Whip (thawed) plus additional topping
- 1 jar Mrs. Richardson's Warm Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Hot warm fudge topping, pour into bottom of prepared crust to a depth of 1/2 inch - chill. Cream peanut butter and cream cheese together. Add in 10x sugar - beat 3 min. Blend in Cold Whip. Smooth peanut butter mix into pie crust - refrigeratefor 4 hrs. To serve, top with additional Cold Whip and minced nuts. Serves 8.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 610g|
|Calories from Fat 1548||71%|
|Total Fat 178.31g||223%|
|Saturated Fat 83.01g||332%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 111.92g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||26%|