Cost per recipe $4.37 view details
- 1 1/4 c. chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 6 ounce. (1 c.) semi-sweet baking chips
- 2 Packages (8 ounce.) plus 1 pkg. (3 ounce.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- Combine crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter, stirring till all crumbs are coated. Press firmly into bottom of pan.
- Heat chocolate chips; set aside.
- In mixer bowl, cream cheese and 1 c. sugar together till light and fluffy. Add in Large eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Divide mix in half.
- Into one half blend melted chocolate. Into remaining half, blend peanut butter. Spoon chocolate and peanut butter mixtures alternately into prepared pan. Swirl mixtures together with table knife to create marbled pattern. Bake at 300 degrees 60-65 min or possibly till pick inserted between edge and center comes out clean. Cold, then chill.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 792g|
|Calories from Fat 1761||53%|
|Total Fat 205.81g||257%|
|Saturated Fat 91.52g||366%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 374.16g||100%|
|Dietary Fiber 31.7g||106%|