A dense, moist chocolate cake smothered in rich peanut butter frosting and topped with a smooth semi-sweet ganache. To die for! I prefer to bake the cake from scratch but a box mix will work on this too.
- devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- With an electric mixer, beat eggs, oil and water in a large mixing bowl until frothy.
- Add cake mix little by little until incorporated.
- Pour into two sprayed 9" round cake pans.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, remove, cool and frost with peanut butter frosting and ganache.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 20g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||93%|
|Total Fat 7.73g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 0.79g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 0.07g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|