Cost per recipe $12.17 view details
- 1 x 9" graham cracker crust
- 1Â 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1Â 1/4 c. whipping cream (NOT Cold Whip!)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 4 ounce Semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. whipping cream (for glaze)
- 8 ounce pkg Philly cream cheese
- Mix Peanut butter, 1/2 c powdered sugar, melted butter & cream cheese.
- Set aside 1/2 c. whipping cream for the Glaze. In a medium bowl with clean beaters mix all of whipping cream remaining sugar and vanilla till soft peaks form
- (about 5 minutes. - don't over beat).
- Stir 1/2 of cream cheese mix into whipped cream mix mix and mix in the rest. Pour (spoon) into pie crust.
- Glaze:Bring the 1/2 c reserved whipping cream to a boil in small saucepan, reduce heat to low and add in chocolate. Stir till smooth and melted. Cold slightly.
- Spread glaze over the entire top of pie. Chill for at least one hour, but may be better to put in the freezer for an hour instead or possibly made the day before. (store in fridge).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1062g|
|Calories from Fat 3466||72%|
|Total Fat 404.64g||506%|
|Saturated Fat 175.53g||702%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 265.67g||71%|
|Dietary Fiber 37.7g||126%|