Cost per serving $0.11 view details
- 1/3 c. Fleischmanns light taste margarine, softened
- 1/4 c. Creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 c. Light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c. Egg Beaters 99% egg substitute, thawed
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1Â 3/4 c. Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 c. Grape jelly
- Beat margarine & peanut butter till fluffy. Gradually add in sugar; beat well. Add in Egg Beaters & vanilla; beat well. Combine flour & soda; gradually add in to creamed mix & mix well. Shape dough into 56 (1 inch) balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets; flatten in a criss-cross pattern with fork. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 min or possibly till lightly browned. Cold slightly on cookie sheets. Remove from sheets & cold completely. Place about 1 tsp. jelly on bottom of half of cookies; top with remaining cookies.
- Yield: 28 sandwiches.
- NOTES:1. Strawberry jam can be substituted.
- 2. The margarine is a reduced-calorie margarine.
- 3. Of course, you can eliminate the jelly & eat the cookies plain.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 24g|
|Recipe makes 28 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||13%|
|Total Fat 1.29g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.25g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.52g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|