Cost per recipe $13.53 view details
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Â½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 â 18 oz. container creamy peanut butter
- 3 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Â½ tsp. salt
- 1 â 18 oz. container strawberry jam or other jam
- 2/3 c. chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Grease and flour a 9â x 13â pan.
- Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy (use a standing mixer if desired).
- Add vanilla, eggs, and peanut butter and stir until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture in batches, stirring after each addition.
- Pour 2/3 batter into pan. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Pour jam on top and spread evenly over batter.
- Drop remaining batter in pieces onto the jelly layer. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2175g|
|Calories from Fat 4351||46%|
|Total Fat 509.95g||637%|
|Saturated Fat 177.06g||708%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1110.68g||296%|
|Dietary Fiber 55.0g||183%|