Cost per recipe $11.40 view details
- 2 c. Crushed chocolate cookies, (Graham crackers, oreos or possibly chocolate wafers)
- 1 c. Plus 1 Tbsp. peanut butter, in all
- 1/4 lb Cream cheese
- 3/4 c. Powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Minced peanuts
- 2Â 3/4 c. Heavy cream, in all
- 6 ounce Semi-sweet chocolate, minced
- I do not have the name for this but it came off of Good Morning America...and looked fabulous....It is a peanut butter and chocolate pie......YUM!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, combine the cookie crust with 1 Tbsp. of the peanut butter. Combine the mix thoroughly and press into a 9-inch springform pan. Bake the crust for 8-10 min. In an electric mixer with a whip attachment, whip the cream cheee and sugar till smooth. Add in the remaining 1 c. peanut butter, lowfat milk and nuts and whip for 1 minute. Turn the peanut butter mix into a mixing bowl. Whip 2 c. of the heavy cream and fold into the peanut butter mix. Pour the filling into the prepared crust and chill for 2 hrs or possibly till the pie is set. In a sauce pan, over medium heat, heat the chocolate with the remaining cream, stirring constantly, till the chocolate is completely melted. Remove from the heat and cold for 2 min, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pie from the springform pan and place on a wire rack over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Pour the chocolate topping over the pie, covering the top and sides completely. Chill the pie for 2 hrs or possibly unti the chocolate coating is set.
- Yield: 1 pie
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1188g|
|Calories from Fat 3725||71%|
|Total Fat 433.44g||542%|
|Saturated Fat 196.91g||788%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 327.71g||87%|
|Dietary Fiber 49.5g||165%|