Cost per serving $0.05 view details
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package 18.25 ounces of moist yellow cake mix
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter (softened)
- 1 egg
- 50 unwrapped milk chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat cookie sheets lightly with a nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place sugar in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Place cake mix, peanut butter, butter, and egg in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Shape dough into one inch balls; (Optional)roll in sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Press one candy into the center of each ball, flattening dough slightly.
- Repeat with remaining dough and candies.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Transfer cookies to wire racks; cool completely
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 8g|
|Recipe makes 50 servings|
|Calories from Fat 33||72%|
|Total Fat 3.87g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.24g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|