Cost per serving $0.19 view details
- 4 x Perfectly ripe fresh peaches or possibly nectarines
- 4 Tbsp. High quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Wash and drain peaches. Slice peaches into 1/2-inch thick slices and place in a large mixing bowl. Add in vinegar, pepper and sugar and gently toss to coat. Divide among 4 martini glasses and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 17g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.77g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|