Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- 150g softened butter
- 150gcaster sugar
- couple drops of vanilla extract
- 150g brown rice flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 2ripe peaches diced (i used tinned ones. i used about 8 slices and kept them blotted on kitchen paper)
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- 2-3tbsp icing sugar
- drizzle of the tinned peach syrup
- Line muffin tin with cases. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cream butter and sugar until it becomes pale and fluffy. Add one of the eggs, vanilla and half the flour and 1tsp of baking powder and beat until mixed through. Add the rest of the eggs, flour and baking powder and beat together briefly.
- Fold in the peaches and then spoon the mixture into the cases.
- Bake for about 25mins or until the cakes are golden brown and spring back to touch. Skewer the middle to test if read. If so, skewer will be clean when removed.
- Remove cakes from oven but leave them to sit in tray and cool.
- When cooled either ice the top of the cupcakes with the frosting OR with a frosting filled pipe just inject the filling into the middle of the cake.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 54g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 109||62%|
|Total Fat 12.38g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.94g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|