Cost per recipe $1.90 view details
- 4 quarts. peach peels and pits
- 1 pkg. powdered pectin
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 package powdered pectin and 3 c. sugar to each 3 c. juice.
- Save peels and pits of peaches when canning. Barely cover them with water in a large kettle. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 min. Let stand overnight.
- Strain juice through cheesecloth. Measure 3 c. juice into a large pan. Add in 1 package pectin. Bring to vigorous boil.
- Add in 3 c. sugar and boil rapidly till it reaches "sheeting off" jelly test, 220 degrees. Skim off foam. Pour into warm jelly jars and seal.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 600g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 599.88g||160%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|