Cost per recipe $3.96 view details
- 5 c. finely-minced or possibly grnd peaches (abt 4 lbs peaches)
- 1 c. finely-minced or possibly grnd oranges (abt 2 med oranges)
- Â Â Peel of 1 orange shredded very fine
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 c. sugar
- To prepare fruit. Sort and wash fully ripe peaches. Finely chop or possibly grind the peaches.
- Remove peel, white portion, and seeds from oranges. Finely chop or possibly grind the pulp.
- To make marmalade. Measure the prepared fruit into a kettle. Add in remaining ingredients and stir well. Boil rapidly, stirring constantly, to 9 degrees above the boiling point of water, or possibly till the mix thickens.
- Remove from heat; skim. Pour immediately into warm, sterile canning jars to 1/4-inch from top. Seal, and process 5 min in boiling water bath.
- This recipe yields 6 or possibly 7 half-pint jars.
- Yield: 6 or possibly 7 half-pints
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1230g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1202.39g||321%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|