Cost per recipe $8.87 view details
- 3 c. frzn peaches or possibly strawberries thawed and crushed about 30 ounce. frzn peaches or possibly strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice for peaches recipe only
- 2Â 1/2 Tbsp. powdered pectin
- 3 c. sugar
- Sterilize canning jars. Drain fruit, reserving juice. Crush fruit and combine with reserved juice. Place 3 c. of mix into a sauce pot. If making peach jam, stir in lemon juice. Stir contents of pectin package and measure 2 1/2 Tbsp. of the pectin.
- Measure sugar and set aside. Stir powdered pectin into the prepared fruit. Bring to a full boil over high heat, stirring constantly. At once stir in sugar. Stir and bring to a full rolling boil which can't be stirred down. Boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Skim off foam. Pour warm jam into warm jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space. Wipe jar rims and adjust lids. Process 5 min in a boiling water bath.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1402g|
|Calories from Fat 8||0%|
|Total Fat 0.98g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 781.82g||208%|
|Dietary Fiber 14.3g||48%|