Cost per serving $1.46 view details
- 1 pt. raspberry sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (8 inch) (6 ounce.) ready-to-fill graham cracker pie crust
- 1 c. thinly sliced peaches, fresh, liquid removed, canned, or possibly frzn and thawed
- 1 c. fresh raspberries
- 1/3 c. raspberry pourable fruit
- 2 c. frzn, non-dairy whipped topping, thawed or possibly 2 c. slightly sweetened whipped cream
- 1. Spoon sorbet and ice cream alternately into crust. Smooth surface with spatula, mounding slightly in center. Freeze at least 3 hrs or possibly overnight.
- 2. To serve: Mix peaches, raspberries and pourable fruit in a small bowl. Top pie with whipped topping, then spoon fruit mix over top.
- Makes 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 169g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 112||45%|
|Total Fat 12.46g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 8.72g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.48g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|