- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 6-8 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt, then stir in egg and milk.
- Evenly drizzle the melted butter into a 9X13 baking dish, then add the flour mixture.
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon and peaches. Spoon this mixture over the batter â but do not stir it.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, but check after about 25 minutes because in my oven, sometimes it tends to get more done around the edges quicker than the middle. If that happens, cover the outside with strips of aluminum foil and bake until the inside is done.
- Top it off with vanilla ice cream, and dig in.