Cost per serving $2.30 view details
- Makes 2 12" Pizzas--
- 3/4 cups warm water
- 1/2 tsp. active-dry yeast
- 2 cups + 2 Tbsp. unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. honey
- 3 medium ripe peaches
- 1 large shallot
- 2 large handfuls, spinach leaves
- 1 cup, blue cheese crumbles
- olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- About an hour before cooking, mix salt and flour in a bowl.
- Dissolve yeast and honey in water. Then, make a well in the flour and add in water. Mix until combined.
- Turn out combined dough onto a lightly floured and knead for 5 minutes until smooth and slightly tacky. It shouldn't stick to your hands.
- Place in a covered, oiled bowl. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees.
- Prepare your toppings. Peel and slice your peaches, and finely dice the shallot.
- When your oven is preheated, turn out your dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape. It's okay if it hasn't risen much, as this is a thin crust pizza. This dough is pliable enough that you can push it into a disk and shape it by turning it in your hands. Alternatively, you can use a floured rolling pin. Dough should be about 1/4 inch thick.
- Brush the entirety of your dough with olive oil and generously sprinkle with pepper. Scatter half of the spinach, place down half of the peaches, and sprinkle with the shallots.
- Move dough to your pizza stone, or on baking sheet, cook for 5 minutes.
- Rotate your pizza and sprinkle on all of the cheese. Cook for another 5-6 minutes until melted and brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 255g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||23%|
|Total Fat 10.62g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6.43g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 63.38g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|