Cost per recipe $3.81 view details
- 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 1 egg
- tsp. vanilla extract
- strawberry ice cream
- strawberry jam or jelly
- peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Once the dough has come together, form small balls about the size of a large walnut.
- Roll the balls in granulated sugar and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
- With a fork, push down on the balls to create cris-cross creases.
- Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes.
- Once you have removed them from the oven; sprinkle a bit more sugar on top of the cookies and allow them to cool.
- Once they have cooled, you can begin to assemble the sandwiches.
- Put jam on one end of a cookie, and scoop strawberry ice cream onto another cookie, and sandwich the two together.
- Roll the sides in the peanut butter chips. You can also roll the sandwiches with chopped peanuts.
- Once you have assembled the sandwiches, freeze them for about thirty minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 678g|
|Calories from Fat 1197||40%|
|Total Fat 141.94g||177%|
|Saturated Fat 30.46g||122%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 399.64g||107%|
|Dietary Fiber 16.6g||55%|