Cost per recipe $11.75 view details
- 100 gm thinly sliced prosciutto
- 150 gm blue cheese, e.g. Gippsland Blue
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 x lemon, juice of
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 1 sm red onion, very finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced Italian parsley
- Â Â freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 x 250 gram short pasta, e.g. penne
- 2 Tbsp. butter, diced
- 1 x ripe pawpaw, peeled and sliced
- 1. Grill prosciutto till crisp. Remove and drain on absorbent paper, then crumble and set aside.
- 2. Place cheese in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Add in mustard, lemon juice and cream and mix together. Add in onion, prosciutto, parsley and pepper and combine. Taste for seasoning.
- 3. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water till al dente. Drain and toss with butter and half of the cheese mix.
- 4. When ready to serve, arrange pawpaw slices on platter and spoon cheese mix into the centre.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 724g|
|Calories from Fat 1141||77%|
|Total Fat 129.83g||162%|
|Saturated Fat 80.48g||322%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.54g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|