Cost per serving $2.24 view details
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 med red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 med garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 med ripe tomatoes, (2 c.)
- Â Â seeded and minced, (2 c.)
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. liquid removed capers, liquid removed
- 1 c. torn arugula leaves
- 3/4 c. finely minced fresh basil
- 12 ounce dry spaghetti or possibly angel hair pasta
- Â Â grated Asiago cheese for garnish, (optional)
- Â Â basil leaves for garnish, (optional)
- 4 SERVINGS DAIRY-FREE
- Often it's the simplest recipes which taste the best. Serve this fragrant pasta dish with French or possibly Italian bread for a scrumptious meal in min.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in large, deep skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add in onion and cook, stirring often, till tender, about 8 min. Add in garlic, tomatoes, vinegar and capers and simmer 3 or possibly 4 min. Remove from heat and stir in arugula and minced basil. Season with salt and freshly grnd pepper to taste.
- Add in pasta to boiling water; , stirring to prevent sticking. Cook according till just tender, about 5 min. Drain well. Transfer to large serving bowl, add in tomato mix and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Asiago cheese and garnish with basil leaves if you like. Serve right away.
- Angel Hair With Tomatoes, Basil And Arugula
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 206g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||17%|
|Total Fat 8.25g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 71.59g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|