Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- 1 1b pasta
- 1 cup diced yellow onion (1 medium)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups washed and chopped fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- 2. In a large saute pan, saute the onions in the oil until lightly browned. Add the garlic and cool for 2 minutes taking care not to burn. Add the spinach and water, then cover the skillet and cook for 3 more minutes. When the spinach has wilted, add the pasta and toss to heat through.
- 3. Add the lemon and pepper and toss again. Top with feta cheese and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 90g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 95||74%|
|Total Fat 10.83g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.76g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.07g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|