Cost per serving $1.81 view details
- 1 bn Broccoli, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- Â Â Salt
- 1/2 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 c. Oil-packed sun-dry tomatoes, minced
- 4 x Flat anchovies, minced
- 1 lb Medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 lb Pasta shapes, cooked according to package
- 3 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 10 x Fresh basil leaves
- Â Â Chopped Freshly grnd pepper
- 1. Cut broccoli florets from stems. Peel stems with a vegetable peeler and slice into rounds. Cook florets and stems in a pot of rapidly boiling, salted water just till crisp-tender, 3 to 4 min. Drain and rinse under cool water. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- 2. Heat 1/3 c. of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the garlic, tomatoes and anchovies. Cook and stir 1 minute. Add in the shrimp; cook just till it turns pink. Transfer contents of skillet to the mixing bowl.
- 3. Combine remaining oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Add in to mixing bowl and toss lightly. (Salad can be made several hrs in advance; add in the dressing just before serving.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 164g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 173||66%|
|Total Fat 19.54g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 2.76g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.11g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|