Cost per recipe $4.56 view details
- 1IL Spaghetti
- 1 large Viva Italian dressing
- 2 bunches green onions (washed)
- 3 medium tomatoes (washed)
- 1 small jar pimento (drained)
- 1 small can sliced black olives (drained)
- 1 seedless cucumber (peeled)
- 3 tbsp McCormick salad supreme
- Cook spaghetti drain in cold water and put in a large bowl and add the McCormick seasoning and half the viva dressing .
- Chop up the green onions,chop the tomatoes,seedless cucumber quartered and sliced add the drained pimento and the sliced black olives mix into the pasta .
- Cover and refrigerate best if made a day earlier next day pull out of frigerator and mix the rest of the Viva Italian dressing with the pasta make sure its not dry.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1080g|
|Calories from Fat 3656||98%|
|Total Fat 406.27g||508%|
|Saturated Fat 56.1g||224%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.48g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||34%|