Cost per serving $1.09 view details
- 2 - 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic. Crush or chop fine.
- 1/8 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 28 oz can peeled tomatoes (Muir Glen Organic, or Pomodori Pelati con Basilico preferred). Chop fine.
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons crushed dried basil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Your favorite pasta
- Saute garlic in olive oil until it starts to dissolve. Be careful not to brown or burn the garlic. Use low heat.
- Add chopped tomatoes, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and let simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 171g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 123||82%|
|Total Fat 13.9g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.92g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|