Cost per recipe $1.85 view details
- 3 Spears of Celery (including leaves) chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can crushed tomatoes with puree
- 1 can of white cannelloni beans (do not strained)
- 1 can of water (use cannelloni beans can)
- 1/2 stick sliced pepperoni (optional)
- Olive oil
- Cover bottom of 4 quart pot with olive oil.
- SautÃ© celery and onions over low heat until soft.
- Add tomatoes, beans and water.
- Bring to boil then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Boil one pound elbow macaroni (or ditalini).
- Place approximately 1 cup of macaroni (ditalini) in soup bowl and pour on tomato mixture to your liking.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Serve with salad and hot Italian bread.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1094g|
|Calories from Fat 17||8%|
|Total Fat 1.96g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.41g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 44.76g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g||39%|