Cost per serving $0.04 view details
- 14 lrg Italian Plum Tomatoes
- 2 x handfuls fresh basil leaves minced
- 1 x clove garlic chopped
- 1/3 lb lowfat mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ounce pasta corkscrew macaroni
- Â Â (Fusilli)
- Fill a pot with sufficient water to cover tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Drop tomatoes in. Remove after about 10 sec. Peel and chop tomatoes. Mix tomatoes, basil, garlic and cheese with extra virgin olive oil. Let stand in covered bowl at room temp. for at least 3 hours.
- Cook fusilli. Drain. Add in tomato sauce to warm fusilli. Mix well. Serve hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 33g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 78||67%|
|Total Fat 8.76g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 3.66g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.33g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|