This is a print preview of "Parmesan Roasted Asparagus" recipe.
Parmesan Roasted Asparagus Recipe
A very simple and delicious asparagus, lightly accented with parmesan.
|Prep time: 15 minutes
|Cook time: 20 minutes
Goes Well With: grilled meat, fish
2 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus (about 30)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan
2 lemons cut in wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the tough bottoms off of each asparagus.
- Lay them in a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and return to the oven for another minute.
- Serve with lemon wedges.