Cost per serving $3.65 view details
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus (about 30)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan
- 2 lemons cut in wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the tough bottoms off of each asparagus.
- Lay them in a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and return to the oven for another minute.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 69||62%|
|Total Fat 7.85g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|