Special enough for a formal dinner party yet on the table in 30 minutes or less. These crispy chicken breasts are draped in a creamy herb cheese sauce and served with white rice and fresh asparagus.
- 1 1â2 cups instant white rice uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) can 25%-less-sodium chicken broth divided
- 6 RITZ Crackers finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons Light Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1â4 cup water
- 1â3 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 3â4 pound asparagus spears trimmed, steamed
- Cook rice as directed on package, using 1 cup of the broth and 1/2 cup water.
- Meanwhile, mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan cheese on plate. Rinse chicken with cold water; gently shake off excess water. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning over to evenly coat both sides of each chicken breast with the crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and cooked through (170 degrees F). Place on serving plate; cover to keep warm. Add remaining 1/4 cup broth, the water and cream cheese spread to same skillet. Cook on medium heat until mixture just comes to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently. Spoon over chicken. Serve with the rice and asparagus.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3765g|
|Calories from Fat 244||8%|
|Total Fat 27.74g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 7.44g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.53g|
|Total Carbs 522.19g||139%|
|Dietary Fiber 43.0g||143%|