Cost per serving $2.33 view details
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 3 Tbsp. corn meal
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 1 lb cod fillets thawed if necessary
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine flour, corn meal and seasonings. Heat butter in shallow baking dish. Dredge cod in flour mix; place in dish. Turn cod to coat with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees 8 to 10 min or possibly till cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 140g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 75||34%|
|Total Fat 8.5g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.82g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|