Cost per serving $3.36 view details
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 2 x garlic cloves peeled and minced
- 2 lb red snapper or possibly other hard white fish fillets
- 1 c. cilantro-lime sauce**
- 1 x sweet white Bermuda onion thinly sliced
- Â Â fresh cilantro sprigs for garnish
- 1 x lemon sliced lengthwise
- 1 x lime sliced lengthwise
- **Heat 1/4 lb. butter and add in 1 c. minced onion, 3 tbsp lime juice, 1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce, dash of Tabasco sauce, 2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro, and salt, to taste. Simmer for a few min over medium-low heat. Remove to a food processor and blend till smooth. Serve warm.
- Heat the butter in a skillet and add in garlic and fish. Saute/fry till fish flakes when tested with a fork. Don't overcook. Place fish on a warmed serving platter. Pour sauce over fish, or possibly serve on the side. Garnish dish with Bermuda onion slices, cilantro sprigs, and lemon and lime slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 257g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 79||28%|
|Total Fat 8.86g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 4.31g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.65g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|