Cost per serving $2.49 view details
- 1 lb (500 g) of liquid whipping cream
- Â½ C (80 g) of sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3 gelatin sheets
- Â½ lb (250 g) of strawberries
- 2 C (250 g) of sugar
- 2 C (250 g) of water
- 4 cardamom beans
- Â¾ lb (200 g) of strawberries
- Mint leaves
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries.
- Soak gelatin sheets in a bowl filled with cool water.
- Cut vanilla bean in two lengthwise.
- Wash mint leaves, wipe them and dip them in sugar, put on a plate and chill.
- Pour cream into a saucepan with the vanilla bean and sugar, mix and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and continue cooking for 5 min.
- Remove from heat, remove vanilla and add in gelatin sheets which have been hand squeezed, mix well to combine all ingredients.
- Pour cream into a mold or possibly individual ramekins.
- Chill to cold and set for 2 to 3 hrs.
- Over low heat, reduce water, sugar and cardamom to half.
- Put strawberries into syrup and cook for 5 min, mix well and cold.
- Unmold cream onto a platter or possibly on individual plates, pour strawberry coulis over cream and decorate with whole strawberries and frosted mint leaves just before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 326g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 248||41%|
|Total Fat 28.24g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 17.43g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 92.25g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|