Cost per serving $2.12 view details
- 1 cup whole organic milk
- 1 tablespoon unflavored powdered gelatin
- 3 cups organic whipping cream
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon natural cane sugar
- 2 cups assorted fresh organic berries
- Place the milk in a heavy, small saucepan. Sprinkle the gelatin over and let it stand for 5 minutes to soften the gelatin. Stir over medium heat just until the gelatin dissolves but the milk does not boil, about 5 minutes. Add the cream, honey, and sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly. Pour the cream mixture into 6 pretty wine glasses, dividing equally. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours and up to 2 days.
- Spoon the fresh berries atop the panna cotta and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 170g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 209||66%|
|Total Fat 23.75g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 14.58g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.91g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|