Cost per serving $0.51 view details
- Wheat flour - 2 cup
- Grated Carrot- 1 cup
- Grated Paneer - 1 cup
- Cheese - 1/2 cup (optional, but adds up for the taste)
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tbs
- Make a dough from wheat flour and keep it aside covered for half an hour.
- Meantime prepare for stuffing. Mix grated carrot, paneer, salt, garam masala together.
- If you prefer to add cheese skip salt.
- Sprinkle some flour on the flat surface, make a ball from the dough.
- Roll it with rolling pin.
- Place a spoonful of stuffing's in the middle and as shown in the picture cover it from all the corners to make a ball again.
- Start rolling again to desired thickness.
- Heat the pan on the medium-high flame. cook both sides. If you like spread ghee on top of cooking parata.
- Serve with Yogurt/pickle or your favorite gravy. Enjoy
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 184g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||3%|
|Total Fat 1.73g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.43g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 101.01g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|