Cost per recipe $1.42 view details
- 4 Eggs
- 100gr Sugar
- 100gr Unsalted butter, melted
- 100gr Cake flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Ovalette/emulsifier
- Few drops of pandan paste/ 2 tbsp fresh pandan juice
- Few drops of green food colouring, if desired
- Beat eggs, sugar, flour, vanilla essence, ovalette and condensed milk by using high-speed electric mixer until the mixture is pale, fluffy and double in volume.
- Slowly drizzle the melted butter onto the cake batter and keep on whisking it by using slow-speed electric mixer until everything is just well combined.
- Divide the mixture into two equal portions. Add pandan paste/juice and green food colouring into one portion and mix well.
- Pour the white and green cake batters alternately into a square baking pan already lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cake at 150-160 degree Celsius in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
- Remove the cake from oven and let it cool in the baking pan for about 5 minutes.
- Cut the cake to mini squares when it is completely cooled.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 235g|
|Calories from Fat 234||50%|
|Total Fat 26.15g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.04g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|